Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dates

I haven't been keeping good track of our dates this year, so I'm just going to include them all in one post.

For Christmas, my mom gave us an "art date night kit." We did it in January. It was super fun. She told us to dress up like artists and watch an art history youtube video. Then she included two paint-by-numbers and milano cookies for a treat. We had a great time. Thanks mom!
Tommy went for the emo type artist look, I went for the crazy art teacher look.
We made cake balls around Valentine's Day to take to a few friends.
We painted the boys' bathroom. I guess that was more work...but with good music and good company it was fun.

Once we got a babysitter and flipped a coin to decide where to go. We had to go pick up Tommy's new suits so we started down by our mall and then started flipping the coin. We turned left for tails and right for heads. It first led us to Trader Joes, which was good because I had been wanting to go there, so we walked around. Then it led us into a weird part of town that we were not familiar with at all and was a little sketchy. We enjoyed it but decided to be done with that and go get cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory. We used the coin to decide which cheesecake to share. Yummm.
We did an at-home spa night. We did Satin Hands, a face mask, massages, and jacuzzi tub. Complete with robes, spa music, and grapes. Super relaxing.

Last week we got to see Broadway's The Lion King!! We looooved it! A very fun night. We stopped at sonic for a shake on the way home.
Last night we (actually it was really Tommy) made homemade scones. We did it while B was still awake so he could enjoy them. Then we played Just Dance and watched a show.
 All the other weeks we did our more typical night - play games, watch a movie, and eat something delicious. :) I love spending time with Tommy.

1 comment:

rozanny said...

How fun! You know, I think Lion King is my all time favorite broadway show so far!