He is finally getting the hang of solid food and (mostly) enjoying it. He doesn't love things mixed with rice cereal and he loves our table food. His favorite food so far has been beans. He goes crazy over them. Oh and he loooves ice cream. I gave him a taste once and now if I eat it around him he gets so mad unless he has some. He has two teeth.
His personality is really starting to come out. He is pretty mellow and easy-going, but definitely has a silly/funny side. We kinda think he will be our quiet, but funny kid (compared to his loud, in-your-face, crazy brother). He babbles and talks a lot. He says all the normal baby sounds, except "ma." Of course, "da" is his favorite. :)
Caleb is getting close to crawling! He is figuring out how to scoot and is trying to get up on his hands and knees. When I help him get up, he rocks.
His sleep has been inconsistent. He had a week where he would just cry and cry every time I put him down for a nap. Those few days were rough. He has mostly gotten back on track. He sleeps 10-11 hours a night, uninterrupted, And then he takes 2 good naps during the day.
Love this boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment