Wednesday, April 22, 2015

August

On Saturday we worked in the yard all day. Tommy and Bradley found a salamander. I was in the house feeding Caleb and Bradley came running in yelling that they found a giant worm. Tommy clarified. They got a jar and put him in. 
Bradley loved him. He named him August and said that it was his birthday and that we should have a party for him. He wanted to buy him a truck for his birthday party. 
We kept him for a few hours and then let him go.  
Bradley didn't actually like holding him. I think it surprised him how slimy he was.  
Bradley enjoyed having him for a day. I'm glad they caught August and not the snake we also saw in the yard!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That is so cool!! How funny about the salamander's birthday. It's fun that all these creatures are coming out now that it's spring!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Keep the posts coming!! I love seeing pictures of the boys:)

Beth said...

That is so cool! Annnnd i love the byu shirt!!!

mikeandjulieward said...

Of course your child has to have BYU shirts. Montoyas are only allowed to wear shirts with a BYU logo on them. ;)