Tuesday was my 25th birthday! It was fun that Tommy took the day off. We went to a park in the morning and after naps went to Jungle Jims to walk around and pick out my birthday treat (I decided I didn't want a full cake because we had lots of other treats and Bradley's birthday is tomorrow and we will have cake). I got a chocolate cake roll and a pumpkin roll and we all just shared them. They were both super good! It was a good day.
Wednesday was my first day alone with the boys. It went well. We had hard moments, but overall it was good. The hardest time of day has been lunch and naptime. Caleb always wants to eat right when I'm trying to get Bradley his lunch and get him down for nap, so I'm trying to figure out a good schedule for that time.
Bradley was a little off all week until Friday. He was very slow to obey, whined a lot, and was just generally not himself. Thursday night Tommy and I had a good parenting discussion trying to figure out how to help him. I'm not sure we did anything different, but Friday he was himself again and has been since. He has been happy, much more obedient, and a joy to be around.
| We finger painted tonight and he got it all over his forehead. |
Tommy and I had fun one night taking funny pictures of him. :) The many faces of Caleb!
We have enjoyed our first week alone as a family of four. Things have just really settled down with Tommy's slower work schedule, Joslin moving home, and the baby here. We feel excited about the stage our family is in and it has been so nice to have Tommy around more.
| Ah I love this baby! |
1 comment:
WHY DO YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY?!?!?!?!?!?! I need to hold these little boys of yours!!!!! The first week alone is always refreshing and crazy! Good luck with Caleb gaining weight. Hope he starts chunking up!
Post a Comment