Sunday, August 3, 2014

Around Our House

We are anxiously awaiting baby's arrival! I have been having lots of contractions this week, I'm dilated to a 2 or 3, and have noticed a definite dropping in the baby's position. We are excited! My mom arrives tomorrow and then I will feel comfortable with him coming any time. Yesterday we spent most of the day cleaning and preparing the house and getting ready. There is nothing left on my "to-do before baby" list. So yay!

Tommy's work project is done!!! Hooray! He was so excited. Everything went really well with the P&G to Mars transition. He also found out this week that he was awarded a CEO award from PackDev (the group he was previously working with) for this year. Yay for him!
We enjoyed nice weather this week. We went on a walk at VOA one evening...I'm walking a lot slower than I used to. :)

We celebrated Tommy being done on Friday. He came home about 2 pm and we went to Winton Woods. We were planning on having B play at the splash pad there, but he just wanted to play on the regular playground. At one point I asked Tommy to go get my water from the car and he returned with a big Icee from the concessions. We rarely buy things like that so I was surprised and he just smiled and said, "I can spend $3 on my hot 9-month pregnant wife." :) Afterward we went and walked around Bass Pro Shop and B enjoyed looking at the boats. Then we went out to eat and walked around Barnes and Noble. It was a relaxing afternoon and evening. 
 This boy is so obsessed with coloring lately. His "coloring" is always trying to draw letters and circles.
 And I love the way he plays with toys. Here he is lining up his blocks and putting cars on them all.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yaaaaaaaaay for Tommy being done with his work project!!! That's so awesome that you got a CEO award, Tommy! And yay for being so close to the new baby. That is SO EXCITING! and sorry for all the exclamation points, but everything in this post warrants them! And Bradley is adorable. And I love seeing the pictures of how he lines up his blocks and cars.

Casey said...

I am so glad Mom is going to be there :) And I love that Tommy's company is recognizing his greatness! Congrats!!! Keep us posted about baby!