Post-church wrestling. They do this ALL the time. It's quite entertaining to watch.
I am in the home stretch with this pregnancy. Everything is going really well. I am definitely uncomfortable and feel like my ribs are going to be permanently bruised...but I can't complain (except to my husband and mom) because everything is going well. I am now having weekly appointments and the doctor this last week said he would be surprised if I went past 39 weeks....which means I have like 3 weeks left! Hopefully he is right or else I am going to be really grumpy that last week.Tommy is feeling very done with work and this Pet Care divestiture. He is also in the home stretch. It should close on July 31st. I made him a paper chain to count down the days. We are both looking forward to a more relaxed work schedule in August.
We had beautiful weather this past week. It was dry and in the high 60's/low 70's during the day. It was wonderful! I loved having the windows open in July and I loved being a little chilly at night.
We have been eating lots of ice cream lately. It has been my favorite treat this pregnancy. We went to The Cone one night and The West Chester Creamery another. Bradley has really enjoyed that. He always asks for orange ice cream, but is content with whatever we end up getting.
Bradley is at such a fun age! We are really enjoying him. I plan to do a post all about him soon. His imagination is exploding and he is so fun to communicate with. He was randomly sick this past week. He had a fever and was a little lethargic, but no other symptoms. He just woke up one morning with it gone and completely back to normal.
Blue tongue from purple Gatorade. He thought it was the coolest thing and was shocked when he checked it again a few hours later and it was gone.
Yesterday some friends threw me a small "diaper shower". Jen Simon put it together and it was supposed to be at her house, but her kids got sick so Shauna was nice enough to move it to her house. Shauna, Carissa, Hailee, Miranda, and Rosanna attended. It was fun and so nice of them to do that.While I was there, Tommy took Bradley to the zoo. It's been a while since we've been able to go and Bradley was soooo excited about it. It seems like every time we go, he is at an even better age for it and enjoys it more and more. Tommy said he wanted to sit and watch each animal for like 15 mins. They were there for quite a while and had a blast together. Tommy even took Bradley on the train for the first time. I was kinda sad to not have been able to go since it's been a while since we've had a family outing like that, but I'm glad they had a little date together.
We had our neighbors, the McCaslin's, over for dinner last night and really enjoyed it. They are so nice and our boys are about the same age and have fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment