Tommy went to Denver on Tuesday. It was weird that he went that far and back in one day, but I definitely prefer those kinds of business trips! I got to hang out with Shauna and go to IKEA for dinner with Carissa and her kids, so the day went by quickly.
I watched Carissa's kids while her and Drew went to see Wicked on Thursday. Bradley and Sophie had a lot of fun together. That night the Smiths came over for games and Bradley had fun with Reece. The next day he kept asking all day to go to Sophie or Reece's house.
My seminary class earned another breakfast, so they all came over Friday and we had a good time. We played a basketball scripture mastery game with Bradley's little kid basketball hoop. They had a lot of fun and it was entertaining to watch. They requested cinnamon rolls again, so I got to make them again. :)
The weather was really nice Friday, so Bradley and I spent a lot of our morning outside playing and cleaning off the back porch. After an early dinner we all went on a walk at VOA park. We have missed those walks!! Going on long walks with my family is seriously one of my favorite things to do. It helped get rid of some of the winter blues.
| B had fun getting out of the stroller and walking the last 5 mins |
A few Bradley things:
He has been really enjoying puzzles lately. Julie gave me this floor puzzle when she found out we didn't have one. He LOVES it!!! He's asks several times a day to do the car puzzle and he's getting really good at it.
Lately he has been doing the classic misuse of pronouns and it's so cute. He says, "I want to help you" when he needs help. And every time he goes potty he puts whatever he has in his hand on the floor and says, "The car (or whatever it is) watch you."
B: ....4, 3, 2, I
T: no that's a one
B: no it's a I
T: one
B: I
T: it's a one
B: IIIIII
Bradley has still been on a big Mom kick and often he wants me to just hold and hug him. He often gets jealous anytime Tommy is trying to hug me. Saturday morning Bradley was eating his breakfast and I was hugging Tommy in the kitchen.
Tommy said to B: "haha I'm hugging Mama" in a teasing voice
Bradley smiled and said, "Daddy working" as if to tell him to go to work.
T: no Daddy's not going to work today, I'm staying here
Bradley then walked over to us and started trying to pry us apart and push Tommy away
B: No Daddy! Bradley's turn. No Daddy. Bradley's turn!
He loves to lay on the stairs. This day he laid on each one as he went up and said, "Bradley is a baby. Night night" as he went up.
If you ask him how to spell "Bradley", he will say "B-R-D-Y" haha. pretty close. But anytime he reads letters on anything, he will list them all and then say, "spells Bradley!!"...even if none of the letters are the same.
| haha! love this face! |
1 comment:
Cutest family ever.
I just love you guys! And I love reading your blog! Even though we talk about a lot of things, it's always fun to see what stood out to you during your week and to hear more about it.
You are the most wonderful friends, too. We love you very much and are so grateful you are in our lives!
Post a Comment