We are so excited to announce that baby #2 is on the way!!! This baby is a complete miracle and we are so grateful! I am 15 weeks along and due on August 19 (my birthday!). Our kids will be almost exactly 3 years apart.
 |
| Bradley saying "Hooray!!" |
So far this pregnancy has been good. Luckily the worst I felt physically was over Christmas break so I had a lot of help from Tommy. My biggest food aversion has been vegetables. For a while the very thought completely grossed me out, but I've gradually been able to add them back in. I have been very tired. I was really tired with Bradley's pregnancy, but teaching seminary and getting up at 5:30 has added a new element. I have to take a nap everyday and often I sleep the entire 2 hours Bradley naps. If I don't, I end up having a breakdown around dinner time, so I've made it a priority. I have cut back on a lot of things that I used to do. Often we just play at home these days because I just don't have energy for much more. I have also been much more emotional than normal. It has felt so ridiculous, but I think it's just normal pregnancy hormones.
Bradley doesn't have much concept of what's happening. When we talk about the baby, he often replies with, "Bradley is a baby" haha. He will understand soon enough. When we showed him the ultrasound picture, Joslin asked him what it was and he said, "brother". That really surprised me because he doesn't really know what a brother is. And often when we mention the baby, he will say "baby brother." We shall see soon!
We are seriously thrilled about this and I feel a huge sense of gratitude and humility about it. Truly the Lord is in control and knows and understands what each family needs. This was not the timing we originally planned for, but it is completely right for us. I feel that strongly and know that this is what God wants for us. Hooray!!!
4 comments:
Hooray hooray! Congratulations :-) :-)
Yea!!!!
Yaaaaay!!!!
I am SO elated!! I was suspicious the last few posts (especially the one about you crying at Seminary). How wonderful!
Post a Comment