| Bradley got a cold this week and for some reason is drooling a TON! His shirt has looked like this every day. So gross. |
Our favorite thing is the way Bradley calls the dog. His "come here" sounds like a slurred "mirror" so he walks around saying "doggie, mirror!"
The weather was so much nicer this week!!! We finally got to enjoy being outside and it was so wonderful. It did me a lot of good. We went on walks everyday and played out in the backyard several times. The first time we did, Bradley rediscovered all his outdoor toys and was so excited. I'm pretty sure he forgot about them all since it's been several months since we've played with them.
I spent almost all of Friday morning with Hailee. Our visiting teachers (we are taught by the same women) came over to visit us together. It was fun to hang out and let all the kids play. Rosanna brought delicious mini carrot cake cupcakes and Hailee and I devoured so many of them! We kept laughing about it, but they were so so good. :) Then that night her and Adam came over for games. We ended up only playing Clue a couple of times and just talked the rest of the night, but we had a great time!
Tommy got an iPhone on Friday. His phone was dying so he got approval at work to upgrade early. He has been having a lot of fun with it.
Saturday was absolutely gorgeous! Tommy had some scout training in the morning so Bradley, Della, and I spent all morning in our backyard. It was the first time I got our swing cushions out and I just sat in the sun enjoying the wonderful weather. I didn't even read or do anything...just soaked it all in. The weather impacts me so much and Saturday made me so happy. Bradley had a blast just rediscovering the joys of playing outside. Then after naptime we packed a picnic dinner and went to a park where we went on a nice long walk and then enjoyed our yummy picnic. The temps will be cold again this week so I was grateful I got to spend so much time outside. So nice!
Saturday night we went to our ward talent show. It was really enjoyable and there was some really cool and cute talents.
2 comments:
Bradley is SO cute. I love that video of him; it really does sound like he's saying "mirror." "Puppy, mirror!" Hahaha. :)
I'm glad your weather's starting to get a little bit nicer!
That's a cute puppy! But Bradley is cuter!!!
Post a Comment