I'm a day late on this because we were driving home yesterday.
We had a great last week in Texas. On Monday, Julie and her family arrived. And on Wednesday, Matthew and Casey arrived. It was so fun to see them all and play with my niece and nephews. Bradley had a lot of fun with his cousins. He especially hung around Michael (age 4). It was fun to see him and Luke (same age as B) together. It's so obvious that B is the oldest and Luke has older siblings. Luke seemed so much older to me, even though they are the same age.
Monday, Tommy and I got to see the new Hunger Games movie and loved it! Tommy keeps asking to go watch it again.
Tuesday we went bowling. It was Bradley's first time going. Tommy did amazingly well and got his highest scores.
We enjoyed the tradition family Turkey Trot at the school track Thursday morning and a wonderful meal! Matthew cooked an amazing turkey. Then we went over to the Smiths (close family friends) for dessert.
Friday, Matt and Casey took our family pictures. I love them!
We drove home on Saturday and Sunday. It was hard to say goodbye this time. I am really glad I had 3 weeks at home. It was really surreal walking into my house in Ohio. It felt like it did when we were house hunting. It took a good 30 mins for it to not feel weird. But it is very good to be back and get back into a normal routine.












No comments:
Post a Comment