Our Dr appointment today went great! My blood pressure is staying down and at a good level and they don't seem concerned about it. So the low sodium diet is working.
Also, they are finally listening to me and believing that I might be farther along than my original due date. First, she said my belly measurement was about a cm bigger than normal, but she said that maybe the baby had a growth spurt. Then when she went to find the heart beat, it was lower than she expected and she said it seems like he is already starting to drop. Then she checked my cervix and I'm already dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced! She was really shocked and said, "are you sure this is your first?" So then I told her about my ultrasound due date (which by the way is in exactly 3 weeks!!) and our suspicions all along that I'm farther along. They finally listened to me and she put a note about it on my records. So yay! It made me so excited and we have now scheduled the rest of our appointments. It's getting so close! :)
5 comments:
Hope you have your bag packed for the hospital. I can't wait to see pics of the little fella!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you, and to see pictures!
"Are you sure this is your first?" .....Oh, crud! I totally forgot about my other little one I had a couple years back.... lol Sometimes doctors crack me up. At my last appt, my doctor walked in and asked me - half laughing - "So, are we tying your tubes after this last little girl?" Doctors.... =)
So glad everything is going smoothly:) Its about time your dr started listening to you!! I think we know our bodies a little better than they do:)
When Skyler was 2 he underwent eye surgery to correct a lazy eye. The nurses were appauled that he was still in diapers and asked why I hadn't potty trained him yet. I told him he was only 2. He was tall, but good grief. That really quieted them up!! You would think drs. and nurses would actually read a chart!!!
Your little cousin, Andy, is so adorable in those pictures! What a little dare devil!
Keep us in tune with the pregnancy, I'm doing Beckys sharing times when she goes up there!!!
Heard you had your baby last night and just stopped in to say congrats!
Post a Comment