My mom's side of the family had a family reunion Monday and yesterday (and today too, but I wasn't there today) at the Heber Valley Girls Camp. It was a really nice place and in a beautiful location! Tommy and I worked Monday morning but then headed up to join in the fun. They did a challenge course which included a zip line and some team building activities. I obviously just watched, but it looked really fun. That night we had family night and smores around the fire.
Here are the pictures from the zip line.
 |
| Tommy going down the zip line |
Andy (age 3) was the star of the show. The facilitators told him to climb up as far as he wanted and then they would just swing him like a big swing. But he was completely fearless and climbed the whole way up, walked across the pole like everyone else, and wanted to go down the zip line. Everyone at the camp was completely amazed by him and cheered him on. I think he felt like a million bucks afterwards from how much praise he got. He was adorable!
 |
| All smiles at the end |
 |
| Nick decided to rest on Tommy's head. |
Tommy and I actually drove home that night because when my bed is only an hour away, it is much more appealing than a hard bunk in a cabin with other people and a bathroom a good walk away. Tommy had to work Tuesday, but I drove back up for the day. We mostly just sat around and visited. Some people went on a hike, but I just hung out and enjoyed visiting with family. I enjoyed spending time with Melanie and Danny (my siblings who were there) and lots of cousins I don't get to see often. It was a lot of fun and the place was really nice.
2 comments:
where is your mom's family from?
I had this friend when I was younger named Carrie Stringham here in Utah...
you're getting so close to your due date! that is pretty exciting :)
Andy is adorable!!!
Post a Comment