First of all, this place is high class and way awesome. We sat on couches instead of the classic table and chairs, enjoyed the service of a waiter, and got to watch a ton of music videos on huge screens. Second it was an incredible deal. We got two hours of bowling, shoe rental, an 18 in pizza, a pitcher of soda, and a few arcade tokens for 6 people for $30. This morning I looked up how much their normal prices are and was shocked. For the time we were there (M-Th 5-10 pm) they charge $45 an hour! crazy! and it's even more on the weekends. So it really was a great deal!
Apparently 2 hours of bowling wasn't too kind on the left side of my pelvis. I guess the twisting and unbalanced weight distribution took it's toll on my late pregnancy joints. So I'm walking a little slower today and waddling a little more - but it was totally worth it. I love bowling and I love these awesome people! :)
We had a ton of fun with them. I love my friends so much! Thanks for taking us Lizzy and Spencer!





1 comment:
Love!
Post a Comment