We had our 32 week Dr appointment today. I love getting to go to the doctor! Its never been so fun before. I also really loved the doctor we saw today (we go to a group of doctors so I'm making my way through all of them). Everything seems to continue to go well and his heartbeat is still really strong. I've been a little paranoid about the baby being breach because I haven't been able to tell where he is positioned, but the doctor was able to tell us what each part was and his head is down and in the right position....yay! And what I thought was possible gallbladder problems is more likely the baby's butt jamming up into my ribs and causing everything to squish and be painful. So that is also happy news because there is nothing actually wrong with my gallbladder. :) I've also only gained 1 pound since my last appointment which was really shocking to me since I feel about 10 pounds heavier. Now we are on to appointments every 2 weeks! I think that will help the time fly by.
I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm definitely feeling pregnant and starting to get uncomfortable and tired of being pregnant, but I can't complain much. I've managed to not get too hot, despite not having A/C and I'm still sleeping pretty good (other than the typical 2-4 bathroom visits in the middle of the night). The doctor congratulated me today on still being able to smile in the last trimester.
![]() |
| 32.5 weeks |
We are also almost ready for the baby in our preparations! We've had our carseat and stroller for a while and have started accumulating stuff bit by bit. My old roommates Becca and Lizzy threw me a baby shower a few weeks ago and it was really fun. I got some really cute stuff! Instead of playing games, we decorated onesies with paint pens. I thought it was a great idea and now we have some adorable/personalized/funny onesies. :) So thanks to them!
We decided to go cheap with storage and get two sets of plastic drawers to stack for all his stuff. So far it's working perfectly. On Friday we rearranged our room to make space for the crib (we only have 1 bedroom) and I actually love our room so much more now. I think we should have rearranged it a long time ago! We got our crib on Monday and now it is all set up and ready to go! It's really fun to walk into our room and see a crib. :)
![]() |
| All put together with the mattress! |
![]() |
| With the bedding I made as a teenager for all my babies |
I have a few sewing projects to work on such as finishing the car seat tent, making a nursing cover and some burp cloths. Only 6-8 more weeks, depending on which due date he comes closer to! We're getting close and really excited!




1 comment:
So excited for you and Tommy!!! You are looking terrific, even though I know you don't feel that way. The crib is so cute, love it:) Hope the final countdown goes by fast, I can't wait to call Becky a grandma!!!
Post a Comment