We went to Boise for the 4th of July this year to visit my brother Danny and his family and my sister Julie and her family, who came down from Spokane. It was so much fun! I love my family so much and I especially love my nieces and nephews...they are all just so stinkin cute!
On the way there we stopped in Twin Falls to visit Shoshone Falls and walk around the Twin Falls temple - both were beautiful!
We had a ton of fun with my family. We ate a lot of really yummy food, played with the kids, talked a bunch, went on a few outings, and watched fireworks.
The Boise Zoo
| All the kids waiting for their fruit snacks |
| so cute! |
Tommy spent a lot of time playing with the kids and watching movies and reading books with them. Playing with Nick and Michael made him excited for our boy.
We went to Settler's park to play on the playground and at the splash pad.
| Love these boys so much! |
We had a blast and I'm so happy we got to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment