Monday, June 27, 2011

Tommy's Birthday/ Father's Day

Tommy's birthday fell on Father's Day this year. To celebrate we went out to eat on Saturday night (thanks to his mom) and then went shopping for some new tennis shoes for him. I'm pretty sure we went to every single shoe store in both the Orem and Provo malls and weren't successful until we were walking through Sears on our way out (at 8:55...5 mins before they close) and they had 2 pair he liked, in his size, for the right price! Finally! So he picked his favorite and has been very pleased. :) We also ate yummy dessert at Kneaders.

He was gone most of Sunday at church meetings, but we had a yummy dinner and then had a few friends over that night for chocolate cake and games.

I'm so grateful for him! He is such a good man and I'm so happy I'm married to him. And he will be a fantastic dad. I'm so excited to see him with our little boy...even if he does hog him anytime he's home. :)

No comments: