Our Memorial Day weekend was rainy and wonderful. We spent a lot of time with our good friends Jason and Jocelyn playing games and chatting and had a lot of good us time to shop, sleep, and watch movies.
I had to go to a cemetery on Memorial Day for my floral design class to see the flowers. We went to Provo cemetery on Monday morning and wow, I have never seen anything like it! There were soooo many flowers. Utahans definitely do Memorial Day differently than anywhere else I've seen. Instead of just decorating the veterans' graves, basically every grave had flowers on it. It was really cool.
I called my mom to see if we had any ancestors in that cemetery and she helped us figure out where they were. It was a really neat experience.
| This is my great-great-grandmother |
| These are my great-great-great-grandparents |
That afternoon we met up with Jason and Jocelyn for dinner and bowling. Jocelyn and I stopped off by Bowen Hall (our freshman dorm) to say our farewells. It is being torn down to install a hot water pipe. Lame. It will get its own post...it's that special.
Then we went bowling. BYU does an awesome deal on Monday nights where shoe rental is $1 and each game is only $1...so for 2 of us to play 2 games it cost $6! That's a steal! I now want to go a lot more often.
![]() |
| My belly matches the bowling ball. :) |



1 comment:
Bowen is coming down?!
Post a Comment