He moves a ton! Of course, I have nothing else to compare it to, but it seems like its a lot. Sometimes it feels like he's having a dance party in my belly. It makes me smile. There have been several mornings I wake up to it between 4-7 am and he's very calm at night....so it seems like he might be taking after his father in being a morning person (Tommy is really excited about that). The ultrasound technician mentioned how much he was moving when we had the ultrasound and yesterday the doctor took a while to get a clear sound of his heartbeat because he kept kicking right where he was trying to listen. So he might be an active little guy. :)
I have been feeling great. Not much to report on except that the other day I opened my third bottle of Tums during my second trimester. They are like candy that make my esophagus sigh in relief. What did people do before Tums?
I've had a few requests to see my belly, so here I am at almost 25 weeks.

4 comments:
Jill!!! I am so happy that you are having a baby and I'm so happy I ran into you in the temple yesterday! You're great!!
Aww, youre so cute! love the pregnant belly :) also, I need to come visit you now I know that you work all of 300 feet away from me
cuuuuute tummy!!!!!!!!!!!
Awh, Jillie Willie - He's adorable! I'm so happy for you and Tommy!! Much love, ggma
Post a Comment