Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby!!

Yep, we're having a baby!!!! We are so excited! I am 16.5 weeks along and due on September 18th. So far I have felt great and it has been a pretty easy pregnancy. I've just been insanely tired, but had very minimal sickness the first trimester and even less now. 
positive pregnancy test on January 19th. :)
I can't sleep on my stomach anymore cause it feels like I'm sleeping on a baseball. I've slept on my stomach my entire life, so I've been trying to adjust to side sleeping this week, which has actually been a lot more difficult than I anticipated. I'm sure I will get used to it though.

I didn't really start changing much until about 2 weeks ago and I feel like I've changed a lot since then. People who know me can tell I'm pregnant now and not just getting fat....strangers probably still just think I'm fat though.

I may have felt the baby move for the first time this morning. I'm not completely sure cause I've never had a baby before, but it was definitely a different feeling than I've ever felt before. I was sitting still and felt something like a bubble, but in my belly. It happened four times and then stopped. It made me happy. And even if it wasn't the baby, I'm still excited for when I will feel it.

Anyways, we are super happy and excited! We've been to the doctor 3 times and everything seems to be going well. We will have our ultrasound on May 2! Can't wait!


7 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

AHHH!!! Congratulations my dear! What an exciting time in your life :)

Glenene said...

I always thought those first movements felt like butterflies!! Happy Happy !!!!

Lizzy said...

Congratulations Jill and Tommy! You guys are going to be the most fun parents ever!

torri said...

Oh I'm so happy for you both! You'll be great paretns!

rozanny said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Does that make you and Julie due within a couple of weeks of each other? I love having cousins my kids age for them to play with!

McCain Family said...

When I told Brandon, he said, "Little Jill? She's pregnant? But she's little Jill!" Congrats from us both!

Jocelyn said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :D