I graduated from BYU! I was expecting graduation to be boring and I wasn't looking forward to it, but it was actually really fun! On Thursday, April 21 we had commencement with all the graduates. We all walked across campus in a procession and Elder Richard G. Scott spoke. I got to sit with Matthew, Casey, and my best pals Jocelyn and Melissa. It was actually really fun just to be with all of them.
| Love them! I was so happy to get to sit with them. :) |
Then on Friday morning I had my Marriott School of Management convocation where I actually walked. Once again, it was surprisingly fun. I loved sitting with all the RMYL students. It was so fun to see and talk to all the awesome people I've had classes with for the last 3 years. I especially loved graduating with my internship friends. It was a little bittersweet because it was so fun to see everyone, but I also knew that I will most likely not see most of these people ever again...and that is sad. Overall though, it was an awesome day!
| Danica and Lauren - the other 2 Provo interns. They are so awesome! |
It feels weird to be done, but also really awesome. I have absolutely loved BYU, my experiences, and the incredible people I have met here!
1 comment:
So proud of all you have accomplished!!! I love you!
Post a Comment