Friday, February 25, 2011

Y-ball and Arizona

Wow, I haven't updated in a long time. Things have been good. We are half way through the semester now. I am loving my internship so much! I love the people I work with and I love getting to do something that I've gone to school to do. It's so much fun. Tommy is still enjoying school and work. He is working on BYUSA elections right now. He's enjoying it, but I think he'll be glad when its over.

At the beginning of February, we went with a group of friends to the Y-ball. It's a free dinner and dance for married students. They also had limo rides. The food was delicious and we had a good time with our friends.




For our long President's Day weekend, we unexpectedly got to go to Arizona to visit Tommy's family! One of Tommy's good friends from home was going, so we hitched a ride. It is always so fun to see them. We had a blast playing with the kids. It was a really fun, quick trip.
Tommy, Sam, and Sariah built "Batman's Lair"

Not much to report on, but life has been really really good. :)

1 comment:

Glenene said...

I like that dress! Glad you got it!