But here are the final stats from our Christmas holiday:
- played 20 games in our tournament (more on this at my mom's blog)
- watched 15 movies
- ate at 4 restaurants
- went on 4 big outings and lots of little ones
- ate a 5lb bag of peanut M&M's
- made 5 batches of homemade candy
- took 3 freezing cold showers (the hot water heater died a couple days before we left and they had to order one)
- watched 1 big thunderstorm
- had 3 sewing projects
- talked and made a whole lot of memories
It really was such a wonderful trip. I just love my parents and it was so great to spend so much one-on-one time with them.
We have been thrown back into the cold weather and I haven't really liked it much. I got spoiled with great winter Houston weather. When we turned on our space heater in our apartment it said it was 43 degrees...yeah that's too cold to live in.
Tommy has started classes again and is enjoying them so far. I have started my internship and I think I will really like it. It has been fun so far and I really like the people I am working with. So hopefully this semester will be successful and happy.
4 comments:
Toooo much fun! Those are some interesting stats!
So glad to see all the photos that go with all the great stories I've been hearing about Texas adventures over Christmas Break. Great start to 2011 :)
What a blast you guys had. While we were on the cruise I couldn't help but think of the fun you two would have being Cruise Directors. . . Not for your final career but what a hoot to experience it for a time. . . Just me thinking how good you guys are at enthusing people for activities.
Jill! I'm so upset I didn't make it to Texas when you were there!! It's great to hear you had such a great time back at home, and your crib set came out super cute :)
I miss you girl, and I'm really planning to write you a letter very soon! Love you!
Post a Comment