New Year's day we had Texas waffles for breakfast. Pretty cool huh?
Then, we began our golf tournaments for the day. We had a double elimination string-golf tournament.
| Mom and Dad started |
| Tommy kept score |
| We spectated |
| This is my kitty in the garage. I like her lots. |
My dad and Tommy played in the finals and dad won.
Then we played frisbee golf. We have an 18-hole frisbee golf course in our yard. It consists of trees, telephone poles, the chimney, mail box, front door, etc, and we all have it memorized. We've been playing for as long as I can remember. Dad won that one too.
It was a pretty fun day and weather was absolutely perfect!
5 comments:
What a fun time you all have had!!! We used to play frisbee golf all the time when we went camping:) Fun times!!!
I think it was a perfect vacation!! Miss you already!
So I have to say that Tommy keeping score is HILARIOUS! Brings back all sorts of childhood memories! I also LOVE the memorized frisbee golf course in your yard... pretty awesome. :)
OH and of course the waffles are a winner!
thanks for blogging and recording the great Robertson family traditions. we missed you guys. and i love the baby stuff--fun fun!
You guys' vacation look like it was so fun. :) I'm so glad you were able to have such a great time at home!
Post a Comment