Written by Tommy
These last four months have been some of the greatest of my life. I am married to one amazing woman:
I am studying at the most incredible university,
and I have been blessed to work with these great people.
Meet the Mighty Makis. When I started the Masters of Public Administration program back in August, I knew that a large portion of my work would be done in teams. What I didn't know was that I had been put into a team that would thrive and excel, time and again. We got along from the beginning. We worked hard and performed well. I appreciate their constant support and encouragement. We are friends who were brought together (not by chance) for one purpose - to succeed in all our endeavors. And we did just that. We derived our name from the Lemur species native to Madagascar (think "I like to move it, move it"). Together we became decision analysts and economists. Together we studies organizational behavior and communication. Together we learned more about public service.
This team has taught me so much - about life, learning, the gospel, and more. I will miss spending time with these amazing individuals. I look forward to working with them throughout the rest of the MPA program, and am excited to watch them change the world.
Thank you Jini Suttner, Dominique Andriamanantoa, Hugh VanWagenen, and Starlee Holman. Long live the Makis!
It has truly been an amazing semester, and I thank the Lord for his never-ending flow of blessings.



3 comments:
yay for TomCat!!
So glad you've had a great semester!
Thanks, Tommy! We certainly couldn't have done any of it without you! It definitely was a semester to remember for all of us.
Post a Comment