So Texas, here we come!!!!
We will eat lots of this. :)
We will come here to do fun things like the zoo and museums
I realize we will be there in the winter, so everything will be dead...but just look at how GREEN it is!
And of course, the source of my greatest childhood fear. (luckily we probably won't see them since it is winter)
And bluebonnets, the state flower. (which also won't be there in the winter...but they are too pretty to not brag about)
I realize I am being the typical Texan by posting this blog full of Texas pride - but I just couldn't help myself. That's what happens when I am separated from home for a year and a half and can't wait to go home!
*All photos (except blue bell) are courtesy of my mom's blog and my dad's superb photography skills :)


2 comments:
See you soon!! You can use my pics anytime!
Spoken like a true Texan! A REAL Texan can't talk about home without having their heart nearly burst with love and memories of what home is supposed to be! Glad that you and Tommy are coming home for the holidays....keep working on turning him into a true Texan. It may take some time, but he'll come around!
Post a Comment