Welcome to the future. Tommy and I just celebrated our 60th anniversary!
see??? :)
Happy Halloween!
This is Melissa who did our make-up and hair. She's awesome!
At our ward Halloween party. It was pretty dang fun and so many people in the Wilkinson center kept telling us how cute we were and that they want to be just like us someday. We definitely acted the part...and my back was so sore afterwards from hunching over so long.
We went to another party with some friends and our friend had no idea who we were. She stood staring at us at the front door for a good 30 seconds before she realized it was us. She thought I was the old lady next door coming to tell them to stay quiet. hah! Her reaction was hilarious.
And I tell you what, it is WEIRD to see what you are going to look like someday (except the fact that my skin is still tight to my face and not droopy yet). Aging is supposed to be a gradual process...
We had a ton of fun. :) Costumes are so much more fun with a spouse to dress up with.
8 comments:
I can't stop looking at your pics, they are too funny1 you really look...OLD. haha. way to go on a good idea. I will copy it next year, ok? ok. thanks. haha.
James and I had many different ideas, and in the end, didn't dress up. we are lame like that. You guys are super cute!
I really wish I could have seen this in person -- y'all are sooo cute!!
Wow that is pretty scary to know what you might look like in 60 years! One thing is for sure though, you will still be major love birds :)
I love the pumpkins you all carved, what a fun date!!!!
Your costumes turned out AMAZING!!! That dress is perfect- and you both totally look the part!
Jill & Tommy, you are awesome!! I love your young-at-heart attitude - glad that marriage has not changed that!! What an absolutely adorable couple you will be!!
Love you so much! ggma sheila
I really love your costumes!! So funny, so realistic!
I have a hard enough time convincing people you are my son. Can you imagine if I had hung out with you guys on Halloween haha! Great idea :)
Jill these are soo awesome! you and tommy are so great together! im dying these are so funny! Im so glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment