It's that wonderful season again!!! I love everything about fall and I especially love crunchy leaves! I purposely walk where I will step on the most or the crunchiest. I will even turn around and go back if there is a particularly crunchy looking one I missed. It's true, ask Tommy. This has only been true since I've lived in Utah. There aren't as many trees that lose their leaves in Texas because they are all evergreens. I especially began to love them my second fall here, which is the fall that I met and started dating Tommy. :) When we first started going on walks together and I did my crazy foot placements to step on the leaves, he thought I was just silly. And now he joins in. :) It is one of my favorite things...among a gazillion other things I love about fall.
We went on a ton of dates last week. We went to Mr. BYU (a male pageant and our first date 2 years ago), Homecoming Spectacular (which was AMAZING), Divine Comedy, the BYU homecoming-blue-pancake-breakfast and parade (super fun), a carnival stake activity, and the football game. That was all between Wednesday and Saturday...crazy, but so so fun!
We are looking forward to a fun group date tonight with some of Tommy's friends and going to Park City this weekend with my old roommates! I'm so excited! :)
Have a wonderful day and enjoy this amazing time of year!
2 comments:
I love that you step in the most leaves that you can--so do I! :) I also love fall because it reminds me of when Jared and started dating. I really, really miss crunchy fall leaves!
I'm so jealous of your crunchy leaves! They don't have them in New Mexico....
Post a Comment