Man, life is hectic! Pretty much life has been: school, school, and more school, work, church, and trying to find every possible second to spend together. We have adjusted well though. Tommy is loving his masters program and always has new and exciting things to share. It makes me happy to see him loving it so much. I am pushing through my last semester of classes. :)
Football has started!!!! It always gets us excited. This is us at the first game, which was a really good game.
Labor day weekend we spent one night with my grandparents in Logan. It's always fun to see and chat with them. They took us to see Martin Harris's grave.
Sunday we had Regional Conference so I had Tommy to myself all day on a Sunday!!! I also got to sit by him in church. I was pretty dang excited about it! That afternoon we decided to take a drive up the canyon, which is one of my favorite things to do.
:)
Now back to homework...
1 comment:
Who took the last photo? I like it!! Y'all are so cute!
Post a Comment