Thursday, July 23, 2009

Road Trip!

It's time for our first road trip! :)

We are heading to AZ for our Open House there this Saturday, and will the go to Houston the following week for our second Open House.

Life is great so far! Below are a few of our wedding pictures - no worries, more to come :)




My beautiful bride! :)


I like this one :)





Until next time:

"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." - Brigham Young

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY! Are these pictures Lizzy took? I like them lots!

The Roberts Family said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH BEAUTIFUL TOMMY and JILL!!!! :) I love it. You two are so amazingly adorable! I love it!!!! You best put more pictures on this blog of yours...i wanna see more.

Stacy said...

These pictures are so great! I wish we could've gone to your Pinetop reception too but the river was calling...you know how it is!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Just realized you had a new blog. Love it!

Sopha said...

love the pictures! You guys look great!

Team Seguritan said...

glad you have a new blog. Sure had fun at the reception. I'll send you pictures from opening presents when computer decides to read my camera card.