And welcome to our Blog! We were sealed for Time and All Eternity in the Mount Timpanogos Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints last Wednesday (07/08/09). We are both BYU Students majoring in Recreation Management and Youth Leadership (that's how we met). More to come in the near future about us and all our activities, but for now here's a few pictures.
This might be the second to last picture of us before we became man and wife. I know there was a picture of us heading to the temple that morning, but I do not know who has it. Here we are setting up for our Provo Reception :)
It's official! The Temple was a great experience for us both. The ceremony was short but powerful! Time and ALL eternity baby!!!
At our reception in Provo. Turned out great!!! Perfect day!
After a romantic dinner on our honeymoon - twas quite delicious.
At the Olympic Park in Park City - SOOOO cool. We got to watch the Australian Freestyle Ski team practice, they train on these jumps that lead into a swimming pool; kind of difficult to explain, but it was cool!
Coming home :)Life is good, and pretty crazy right now, but we are both loving life - and are excited for the future. More wonderful posts to come, but until next time:
"love rocks!" - me
4 comments:
May I be the first to comment on your new blog?
It was a great day, wasn't it?! Can't wait so see more pictures. I didn't take ANY so am at the mercy of others.
Love you!
Every new marriage needs a new blog :)
YAY! I'm glad I found this! I'm looking forward to lots of fun posts and pictures girl!
congrats to you...now maybe you will post more often, with twice as much to say! LOL (in other words, we look forward to hearing from jill too)
Post a Comment