Tommy recently returned from a 15 day business trip to Singapore and Japan. I had tickets to visit my parents in February, but there was no way I wanted to be alone for 2 weeks so I changed the tickets and visited while Tommy was gone. I am SO glad I did. It was a challenging two weeks with Tommy gone, Bradley pushing boundaries like crazy, Bradley giving up daily naps, and Caleb not sleeping all the way through the night. I can't imagine what it would have been like if I had been home alone! My parents were so helpful with the kids and helped me not feel lonely. I always enjoy visiting them! We were there for 9 days (January 13-22).
This was Bradley's first flight having his own ticket (that means we haven't flown anywhere in 1.5 years! crazy) so it's really the first time he remembers it. He loved it all! He was so awesome in the airport and on the plane and just thought it was all cool. It was Caleb's first flight and he also did great.
We mostly played at home, but also did some shopping, played at the park several times, and went to the children's museum. Bradley discovered his love for Toy Story. We have the 3rd one, but he had never seen the first two. He especially loved the first one and watched it almost every day we were there.
B took this picture of Caleb and it makes me laugh
We met up with Andrew, Christina, and Zia (Tommy's brother and family) at the mall one afternoon. It was so good to see them!
Grandma bought Bradley some rain boots so he could play out in their standing water with the rocks. He loved it!
Movie night with Grandpa (Jungle Book!) while Mom and I went to a Relief Society activity
Children's Museum
Attempting to sled on a trash can lid
I found him asleep like this one night
Heading home
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Jill, you have the cutest babies!!! Seriously, your boys are both adorable :D :D I'm so glad you had a nice visit!
Post a Comment