Sunday, January 11, 2015

5 Months

Caleb is 5 months old! This baby is such a sweetheart. He is pretty easy-going and he brings so much joy to our family.
He loves his brother, baths, toys (especially the parrot!), his toes, and peek-a-boo.
He rolls from stomach to back, reaches and grabs, pushes up on his arms, and is starting to rotate in circles. He's pretty close to rolling back to stomach and can sit up with a little help. He loves to "sing" and squawk when he's happy and it's hilarious.
He was sleeping 11-12 hours a night before our trip to Arizona. We are still working on getting his schedule back since the trip, but he is still doing 9-10 hours. And usually takes 3 good naps a day.
First solids on Friday. We did rice cereal with squash. He did fine with it but I wouldn't say he loved it. I think he thought it was pretty weird. 
Caleb makes me so happy and I am loving the stage he is at!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Caleb is so cute! I can't believe that he is already so big. And those cheeks...what a cute little guy! Time flies :)

Jocelyn said...

He is SO cute!

rozanny said...

He's so cute and growing up so fast!