Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Around Our House

The past few weeks have been crazy. Tommy found out on Wednesday the 12th that he had to go to Japan and Australia leaving Friday the 14th. We only had 2 days notice, which was crazy. As always it was lonely while he was gone, but we survived...and I did not lock myself out this time. I have too many pictures from the past few weeks, so here are my favorites. 
at the library
 We went to the West Chester Christmas Walk with Kayleigh and Rhys while Tommy was gone. It was so much fun! Bradley liked seeing Santa but got really scared when it was his turn. He loved everything else though!
an "airplane tower"
Tokyo, Japan
 Sydney, Australia

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You and your boys are SO CUTE. I love all these pictures. Caleb's getting so big! And those places that Tommy got to go to look awesome!

Unknown said...

Caleb is adorable! I love Tommy's selfies too! Lucky guy is getting to see the world!

Love you!