Last Friday Tommy and Bradley went on their first father and sons campout. They had a blast! Bradley did really well and slept great in the tent. So fun! Caleb and I had a shopping date and went to Hobby Lobby, Once Upon a Child, and JCPenney.
Sunday evening we had the Smiths, Barrons, and Stices over for dinner. It was fun and a little chaotic. The Barrons and Stices left pretty early so then we played games with the Smiths.
Monday morning Tommy left for Utah. He went on a recruiting trip to BYU. I was SO jealous and he had a great time! He got to see lots of people and had a great time going down memory lane. It was his first time back since we moved away. We have a serious love for BYU! He returned late Wednesday night.
| he had a layover in Dallas so Matt and Casey (my brother and wife) came to see him! |
Friday night our friends, the Leflers, has us and two other couples over for a "Fall Feast". We all brought our favorite fall dishes and it was really fun.
I really enjoyed the women's broadcast last night. It provided some much needed spiritual nourishment and gave me lots of inspiration for ways to improve. I am looking forward to general conference.
| Bradley had his first real dentist appointment. He did great! |
1 comment:
I totally know what you mean with those crazy weeks! I'm glad that the week is hopefully going to be more laid back! Caleb is so sweet. Even though I'd much rather see him in person it is so fun to watch him grow. And BRADLEY. He doesn't stop getting cuter. Love you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment