Sunday, September 14, 2014

Around Our House

Quote from Bradley while driving in the car and seeing a boat on a trailer:
"A boat! Hey boat! Get back in the water! Don't drive on the car road!"

I feel like having two kids is now feeling normal and I'm loving it. I went to Walmart alone with both boys one day...so I feel like I am pretty well adjusted now. We had preschool, doctor appointments (my follow up OB appt and Caleb's 1 month), and a park play date this week. I have just really been enjoying my days at home with my boys.
Bradley likes to share things with his brother.
I got a smartphone this week!!!! It's an iphone and I love it! :) I have been spending too much time figuring it all out, but it's been fun.

Friday night we cleaned part of the church because it was our week but couldn't go on Saturday. Bradley loved it.

Saturday was P&G's day at Kings Island (our amusement park). As always, we had a lot of fun. Bradley is now (barely) tall enough to do most of the little kid rides. It was so cute to watch him ride them. He was a little apprehensive on his first one. His face looked like, "I think I'm supposed to like this and it is fun....but I'm also a little freaked out." Tommy and I couldn't help but laugh watching him and I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I teared up while watching him (it was a mixture of the laughing and seeing my son look so old). He quickly got used to them and had a lot of fun. His favorite was the carousel and he rode it three times in a row. Caleb only got to go on "Boo Blasters" and the train. It was a very fun morning. We went home for naps and then Tommy went back with Skyler Stice for the evening to do all the big roller coasters. They had a lot of fun.

Caleb is consistently sleeping 6 hours at night. I keep him up until 11:00 and then he sleeps until about 5 or 5:30. It's been really nice. Tommy and I have been obsessed with the tv show White Collar for the past few weeks. Pretty much every night we watch an episode (or 2 or 3...) while I feed Caleb and wait for 11. It's been fun. Even though I am tired, I have enjoyed the excuse to stay up later than normal.
Someone found his thumb. :)
And turned one month old!
We are having gorgeous weather and it makes me happy. :) Planning to spend lots of time outside this week!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

All of these pictures are SO CUTE. And yay for Caleb sleeping 6 hours at night!!