I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and had my glucose test done. Thankfully I passed that, but I found out that I am anemic. I was actually really relieved to find that out because I have been so tired lately, so now I am taking iron supplements and feeling better. I am starting to get to the more uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. It's getting harder to get comfortable enough to sleep and I'm starting to get the horrible pain in my back that I also had with Bradley's pregnancy. It's in one very specific part of my back and there is pretty much no relief for it until I have the baby. Other than that, everything is going really well and I am grateful for that.
We had a fairly busy week of friends, playgroup, and errands. Normally I only run 1 or 2 errands at a time so as not to burn out or have to deal with a cranky toddler, but Friday we went to 6 different places in the morning! It was crazy, but super productive and Bradley was surprisingly good the whole time.
Friday night we had dinner/game night at the Barrons with the Stices and Soraokas. It was fun.
Saturday for lunch we went downtown to the Taste of Cincinnati. They have tons of local vendors, each with a few options for food at a discounted price. We tried several different foods and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Our favorite thing we had was our dessert which was a giant cream puff. It was huge! I wish we had taken a picture...so good.
Bradley is going through a very dramatic and whiny stage. He bounces back and forth between being super fun, calm, and obedient to crazy, dramatic, and whiny. I'm doing my best to be patient and help him through it, but it's a little exhausting.
Pictures from the week:
Bradley has had a lot of fun coloring on his new easel I got at a garage sale. One day he said "I draw a temple!" and this is what was on there. He was talking about the pointed part he is drawing on in the picture. I was super impressed and it was the first time he has drawn something other than random scribbles.
We've been having fun with Mr. Potato head. :)
Reading stories on the finished baby quilt.
Tommy tried on Bradley's bow tie this morning and it cracked me up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment