Sunday, May 11, 2014

Around Our House

Here are pictures from the past two weeks.
Out to eat at Pappadeaux
There are about 7 boys from our stake on a local rugby team. We went to their last game last Saturday. Bradley liked playing on the little playground there and seeing Ammon play. 
 Last Sunday we stayed after church for a potluck and a ward court of honor. This is what teenagers who have to stay after church look like. Haha! It seriously makes me laugh every time I see it. 
 Our Cinco de Mayo celebration!
Bradley got a haircut and got into my green concealer stick...
 At the park
 Visiting dad at work for lunch
One day Bradley was playing in the crib for a few minutes and we got talking about it. I told him baby brother was going to sleep in the crib when he comes. He got excited and started yelling "I want baby brother to come!" I told him he would come in 3 months and he got so excited (he has no concept of how long that is). Later that day when our door bell rang, he yelled, "It's brother!!!!" Ever since then, he talks about brother coming often and one day told me he was going to come in 2 minutes. This is a video of Tommy talking to him about it. 
 One morning Tommy and Bradley were sitting on the porch waiting for me to get home from seminary. This was B's face when he saw me. That's a great way to start the day. :)
 Playing in the rain! He loved it which makes me so happy because I love good rainstorms. :)
 Daddy makes a good pillow. 

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

You guys are so cuuuute! I love that first picture of you and Bradley. That picture of the teens at church is really funny. And Cinco de Mayo looks like it was fun. And Joslin is sooo pretty. And Bradley wanting baby brother to come is adorable. :)