Thursday evening I went to the Liberty ward's (our old ward) clothing swap. Basically everyone brings their old stuff and then you can take whatever interests you. I got a bunch of clothes for Bradley and several new skirts for me (which is nice since I now wear a skirt every day for seminary). It was really fun to see lots of people from that ward. :)
Friday night the Smiths and one of their friends came over to play games. As always, we had a good time. I especially enjoyed it because I happened to win every game we played!
Saturday afternoon Tommy and I saw "Saving Mr. Banks". We really enjoyed it. It was a very moving and thought-provoking movie and I enjoyed learning more of the history behind Mary Poppins. And it was fun to go out on a date!
Here are pictures from the week:
Bradley and I made rice crispie treats for family night on Monday. He loved helping & licking out the bowl.
| Bradley broke our silverware drawer this week (it wasn't entirely his fault), so Tommy had to reglue part of it. Bradley helped him put the handle back on. |
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! :) Ellie always wants to help with tools, too. She has some plastic ones she plays with all the time and LOVES when she gets to use the big ones with Daddy.
The clothing swap sounds like such a great idea - I would love if our ward did that. Of course, most of the people in our ward are septuagenarians, so I might end up with some interesting stuff. But we have some young people too. :)
Also, fun that you saw "Saving Mr. Banks." That looks like such a good movie. It's good to hear your opinion on it. :)
Good helper. And Tommy looks all GQ in his leaning picture.
Post a Comment