Tuesday night we went to the zoo lights again, this time with the Smiths. They had free tickets and we wanted to go again. It was fun and Bradley loved it again.
I found out Thursday night that the room we use for seminary in the high school was going to be used for something else. They said I could use the library, but I was planning to play a game that involved running and wasn't sure how that would work. So last minute, I texted everyone and told them we would have seminary at my house. We played the game in our basement and Tommy made breakfast for everyone. They all loved it! It was a lot of fun.
On Friday we had our Montoya Company Christmas Party. We went to Panera Bread and then went to the Neiderman Farm Christmas walk. It's a local farm that puts up lights and pictures depicting Bible stories along a walk way. At the end they have cookies and hot chocolate. It's really well done and we have enjoyed going the past 2 years. The weather was pretty warm, which made it much more enjoyable than last year when we froze. Bradley liked seeing all the pictures of Jesus. 
Saturday we went to the Cincinnati museum center to see the Holiday Train display. It was awesome! They just have a huge display of electric trains and Bradley loved it. He got to ride on a kid sized train and he was laughing a giddy laugh the entire time! It was so funny! I think he loved that he could do it without us. He was so so so excited about it. Then we tried to get him to sit on Santa's lap...that didn't go so well. He liked seeing him, but as soon as it was his turn, he freaked out. Oh well.
| On the little train. I wish you could see his face...it was just a HUGE smile! |
On Friday I took a nap on the couch. When Bradley woke up, Tommy brought him to me to say hi and all Bradley wanted to do was lay/sit on me. Everytime Tommy tried to take him off, he said "no no I want Mama". So then Tommy put a blanket over him and he got all happy. :)
Bradley has become obsessed with letter sounds lately. It's because he has a short Leap Frog movie called The Letter Factory and he loves it. He's pretty good at them and it's cute. On Sunday night, Tommy was at church meetings so I put B to bed alone. We laid on his floor talking after he was ready for bed. We went through the whole alphabet saying what each letter said. Afterward I said, "what does mommy say?" he got a funny look and then I said, "I love you Bradley!". Then he asked what daddy says, so I said the same thing. Then I asked him what Bradley says and he said, "thank you". It made me laugh. It was so cute.
Here's a video of him saying some letter sounds.
2 comments:
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!! Why don't we live closer?!
If there were a "like" button, I would super like all of your posts. The video is too cute--especially since I'm very familiar with The Letter Factory, I knew how he was mimicking it. Love it! Love him. You are an amazing mom. Your friends are lucky to be around you see you mama-skills in action. Of course Tommy & Bradley are lucky too :)
Post a Comment