This week Tommy's family is in town. His mom and two youngest siblings, Sam and Sariah, are here. They arrived late Monday night and will be here until early this coming Wednesday morning. It has been so much fun! I love having them here! We've done lots of hanging out, chatting, and playing (they have especially loved playing with Bradley). Tommy has taken Wednesday and Friday off work and will take tomorrow off as well. Joslin skipped school on Friday.
Wednesday we went to the Cincinnati children's museum and had lots of fun there. Friday we went to a pumpkin patch and it was hot (which was lame), but still fun. We've gone out to eat a couple of times and done a little shopping.
Yesterday, one of Tommy's friends from high school got married about 2 hours away from here, so 2 of his other high school friends flew in and have stayed with us. They all went to the wedding yesterday and enjoyed seeing some old friends. So we have had a house full! Tommy was sad to miss some of General Conference, but enjoyed the wedding.
Last night, Tommy's mom and I went out to eat at Joslin's restaurant and had a great time just visiting all evening. I really love my mother-in-law. She is such a strong woman and has so much faith. I really look up to her and love spending time with her. I also love his siblings and think they are a blast. I really enjoy having them visit. It's fun to have them to ourselves (as opposed to when we visit them and have to catch up with lots of other people as well) and just have lots of fun. The kids are super cute with Bradley and he has had a blast with them.
Here are pictures from the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment