Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Funny boy

Bradley has a very unique and funny way of playing. He looooves little things that he can carry around. I've been saving the caps to those baby food pouches to help teach his colors and he loves them so much! He takes them to random places and lines them up, steps back to look at them, and then loads them up in a container and takes them somewhere else to repeat the process. It cracks me up! He gets on kicks with certain random toys and takes them everywhere. He usually tries to carry them all at the same time and I've been very impressed with how much he can carry. 

For the past couple of weeks I've been trying to capture some of these funny things he does. Here are some examples:

For several days his favorites were the caps, a measuring cup, the play phone, and a plastic spoon. He would line them up on the edge of the wood floor, on the fireplace, a window seal, the stairs, or other random places. 
Here he is lining up his play dishes on top of that plastic bin. 
This is an example of him trying to hold as many things as he can. He actually successfully carried all those things in those tiny hands. 
And this is him filling up a chef hat with random toys which he carried around. 

 It is SO fascinating to watch him play this way. I wish I knew what he was thinking about and why he enjoys it so much. I think it is adorable. I love it when he gets really focused on playing this way because he will stay quietly entertained for a good 20-30 minutes. I love this funny, unique, organized little boy and his personality!


1 comment:

Julie said...

SO cute!!! It's so funny to see how early little personality traits show up.