Tuesday, February 26, 2013

18 months

Bradley is now 18 months old. :) Seems like such a milestone for some reason (probably because he can go to nursery now!!! yay!)
He weighs 23 lbs (about 15th percentile) and is 31.75 in (about 25th percentile)
He can say about 35-40 words (some more clear than others, but I understand them all). 
Currently he is obsessed with cars, trucks, airplanes, balls, balloons, stuffed animals, his play kitchen, and of course his small, completely random things he finds around the house to hold all day (like eye drops, clothes pins, an old chapstick, white out, small hair clips, etc).
He is learning to be helpful and loves it! He helps us unload the dishwasher every day (he takes each thing out one at a time and hands it to us to put away), helps me put the clothes in the washer and dryer, shuts doors for me, and helps put groceries away. 
He often makes a noise that we call squawking. It is actually extremely demanding sounding and drives me a little crazy. We are working on that.
He is still taking 2 naps most days. 
He always says "oooh" or "awww" when giving hugs, especially to stuffed animals.
He has 14 teeth and is constantly drooling.
He is super fun and we love him!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

He is HUGE! What a big boy! I can't believe how much he has changed since I last saw him. I bet you just love being his mom! Love you and miss you and your little family!

Julie said...

A-DORABLE!!!!!!!! I love this little boy!!!!!

Glenene said...

So cute! Happy SS and YW!!

Melissa King said...

He is so cute and getting so big!

Lissa said...

Bradley is one cute kiddo! =)

Lizi said...

Crazy! I'm showing these pictures to Zac and he loves the "baby". Bradley is now bigger than Kate in all respects!

Port Orange Pool Services said...

Good readding your post