Tommy is such a fantastic dad. It has been fun to watch him become a father and to watch his interactions with Bradley. Bradley adores him. His face simply lights up when Tommy walks in the room. He may look to me for food and comfort, but he knows to go to Tommy to have fun. Tommy gets him up every morning (they are both morning people) and puts him to bed every night. Bradley loves to read stories and play with Tommy. They really are just best buds.
| Arm wrestling |
I love this series of pictures. Tommy was just reading his book on the floor and Bradley got one of Tommy's books he had unloaded off the bookshelf (a common thing these days) and went right next to him. So cute!
This also made me laugh. One day when Tommy was excited to get Bradley up from his nap, he ran in and jumped into the crib with him. Bradley kept giving him a "what are you doing in here dad?" look.
I am so grateful Bradley has such an amazing, hard-working, faithful father to be his example. I love these guys! Happy Father's Day Tommy! You are awesome!
6 comments:
Those are seriously cute pictures! I love the ones where Bradley got a book! How cute is that?!
Holy cow, I miss your smiley baby.
So cute! Tommy's a wonderful dad. I miss you guys!!!
Look at his teeth! Crazy! He's getting too big too fast.
Love the arm wrestling pic! Miss having Mr. Bradley as my neighbor!
goodness gracious! the arm wrestling one was so cute I had to laugh aloud and show it to Jesse! Also, I love the story of Tommy jumping in the crib with Bradley :) So sweet!!! You have a lovely family!!
Post a Comment