Thursday, July 15, 2010

Introducing...

Felix!!!
This is what I got Tommy for our anniversary. He was really really excited. In fact, I'm really sad I didn't take a picture of his reaction. So why on earth did I get him a garden gnome?

Well, when we were registering at Target last year, he saw the gnomes. We talked about how funny gnomes are and he asked if we could have one. I said sure and he scanned it. Of course, no one gave us a garden gnome for our wedding. But it became one of our jokes that we really wanted one someday. So I bought one for our anniversary and let Tommy name him. He chose the name Felix because it means good luck. Felix sits by our door and everytime we leave or come home Tommy says hi and bye to him. Tommy also informed me that if you touch the tip of his hat it will give you good luck. :)
We like him.

5 comments:

Casey said...

Cute. There is nothing like giving a good present!!!

Stacy said...

What the?! I have ALWAYS wanted a garden gnome. I found some in a store awhile back and was so close to buying myself one! Since Justin decided to make your wedding gift I never looked at your registry or I totally would have gotten it for you!

Beth said...

Awesome. You're such a good wife! :D

Glenene said...

Cute!! You could start a tradition....

Lizi said...

I love this so much! I can't wait to someday meet Felix.