Monday, April 19, 2010

When you wish upon a star...

Due to the end-of-the-semester-craziness, I am just now blogging about these. To end our cultural month, we went to the BYU Passover service that is put on every year. Dr. Ludlow, a BYU professor, has been putting them on for a really long time as an educational tool for his students and it has just developed into a pretty big thing every year. I was a little leery of it before we went, but it actually was really fun and very interesting. We learned a lot, including that bitter herbs, or horse radish, is absolutely disgusting! The other food was really good though (thank you BYU catering)



We have also been to a couple of baseball games which has been really fun. We each got a coupon for a free hotdog, churro, and drink...so that definitely added to the excitement.



We are finishing up finals today and tomorrow (YAY!). Tommy is happy to be done with undergraduate classes. And tomorrow afternoon after our last scheduled final we are hitting the road headed for:

Las Vegas for one night.
Then on to California for Jocelyn (one of my old roommates) and Jason's wedding!

So excited for them. :)

And while we just conveniently happen to be in LA we are going to one of my all time favorite places EVER:



DISNEYLAND!!!! :) We are so so so excited.

And we are praying that The Saturn survives all of this.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I was ULTRA excited for you until that last sentence. Now I will be praying for you too. ;o)

Congrats on finishing up the semester! And YAY for a super fun vacation.

now I want a hot dog, churro, and drink...I'll even pay for it...