I won a puzzle at their ward Christmas party and I enjoyed doing it. I felt like my mom who always does puzzles at Christmas time and ignores everyone while she does it...which I did. :)
It snowed a bunch (nothing compared to how much they've gotten lately...but still a lot) and we had a lot of fun playing in it. I had never played in snow with ski pants, good gloves, and boots before and really enjoyed not being soaked when it was all over. It was probably the most fun I've ever had in snow. We created an awesome sledding route behind their house on the hill and had a ton of fun (which I didn't take pictures of).

Tommy shoveling
Tommy shoveling
We were able to do a session at the Mesa temple with Kim when we went back to Phoenix. There were a TON of weddings going on. I guess Mesa is a popular place in December.

Since we've been back, we have started school and things are going well for us. Tommy is in his last semester of classes and enjoying it and I am in my "I just have to get these classes over with" semester...so nothing too fun. I do have a lot more free time than I did last semester though and I am really loving that!
One of my old roommates, Lizzy, got married on Jan 15th and we got to go to that. All 6 of my roommates and our boys got to be together and it was so much fun! It seems like between the bridal show, the wedding, and the reception (all on different weekends), I have gotten to see them a lot and am loving it! I have remembered how much I love them all and how happy they make me. :)
This is all of us, minus the bride and groom and Jocelyn's fiance, Jason who was working.

It was fun to be bridesmaids together! And Lizzy was beautiful!


It was fun to be bridesmaids together! And Lizzy was beautiful!

The boys took our bouquets and showed off their great looks. There were several of these shots and they were hilarious.

I have more to post of more recent things that I will do on another post...I just wanted to get caught up on this stuff.

4 comments:
You and Tommy are just ADORABLE! I am glad you guys were able to make it to show low and back safe! that snow was fun!
Okay, I feel totally better now, . . .after all the torment my girls have given me over "MY" bridesmaid colors. . . .avocado green. . . .I'm seeing it all over again. . . . . .Yea for grandma.
Thanks for the update. Love you both.
you guys are so cute! Tommy should give James dressing tips. I liked his suit at the mesa temple and his tie, and then his scarf and coat in the wedding pics. Haha. :o)
Jill you look gorgeous all the time, did you know? you really do. Loved the post!
Puzzles, snow and weddings -- what could be more fun!! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment