Monday, November 16, 2009

The BEST Weekend!

Tommy and I had an awesome weekend! We just keep talking about how much fun we had and how perfectly everything went.

On Friday, we bought this on KSL:It adds a lot to our apartment and we were able to fit all our movies and games in it. We also went shopping that night. We bought some Christmas decorations, church pictures for our wall, and a new clock. Our apartment is really starting to look a lot better and I love it! :) This is the wreath we bought. Hooray for Christmas coming!That night after an exhuasting shopping trip, we relaxed and watched Up. I thought it was really cute.

Saturday, we got to go up to Salt Lake City. We did our first session in the Salt Lake temple and we both really loved it! We had great experiences there. Then, we went and watched the Joseph Smith movie in the Legacy Theater. I always love getting to see it and it always reminds me of how great of a man he was. Afterwards, we went to the gateway mall, walked around browsing a few stores, and ate dinner at Costa Vida.
Then we got to go to Disney On Ice: Princess Classics. Now I know that it is mostly aimed at 5 year old girls, but any of you who know me well would know that I LOVED it. :) Of course, Tommy knew I would, so he took me (and enjoyed it too). There were little girls in princess dresses everywhere. It was really cute. The show was awesome and pretty much Olympic figure skating: Disney style....how could it not be enjoyable? Here are some pictures...sorry some are blury, it was hard to take them with the lighting. We had a great time!
Sunday we enjoyed a relaxing, slow morning and then church. After church we had family dinner (my side) up at my sister's house. She had been having contractions all day and throughout the evening they were getting more painful and closer and closer together. By time we were finished playing our game, they were about 2 mins apart and they decided it was time to go to the hospital. We played with Isabelle while they finished getting all packed up and ready. It was really exciting to be there when they were leaving! She had her baby boy this morning around 1 am and they are both doing great! We will hopefully get to visit them in the hospital tonight. I'm so excited and it was a perfect end to the perfect weekend.
:)

2 comments:

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Good to know you guys are having a fun time!

-Joslin

Krewson Family said...

Hey!!! Im glad I saw your blog from Alaries :) It looks like you guys are having fun, its been so long since FOL. Good luck with finals!