Thursday, April 14, 2016

March

Tommy was home the entire month of March (minus the first few days)! It was soooo wonderful for all of us!!!

Our friends had their 5th baby and we watched their other 4 kids overnight. It went really well and my boys (and me!) loooooved the new baby.
Tommy and I went to Mormon Prom because he had to chaperone. They had a nice dinner and it was fun to teenage-watch
We went hiking in Oxford and it was wonderful!!! B is a good little hiker and it is so much fun doing that kind of stuff with my family. 
Bradley started soccer and LOVES it!
Bradley and I went to a birthday party at a trampoline park and it was so much fun! I think I had as much fun as he did. 
Other random pictures:
one day I closed Bradley out of my bedroom while I got dressed and he got really mad (he doesn't like being closed out of doors...especially when Caleb is with me). He slipped these two papers under the door and it made me laugh so hard! He really wanted me to know how he felt about it. 
I spilled the entire bowl of cinnamon sugar during the making of snickerdoodles and Caleb was right under me. 
He liked his strawberry shortcake :)
Easter:
preschool party
hunting eggs at home. (I love him in his rain boots!)

No comments: