Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring Fun

Oh what a great week it has been!! Spring is here and everything just feels better. The weather has been in the 40's and 50's and we spent lots of time outside.

Bradley has been so happy this week. His behavior was so much better. I was amazed at how quickly he would obey and on the first time asking him to do something. We had so much fun together. I know my own attitude was a big part of the change. For the past several months I feel like I have treated him like, "how else are you going to misbehave or frustrate me?" This week I resolved to be happier towards him and to seek to have fun with him and to say yes more often. It helped a ton and I feel close to him again. Also, spending lots of time outside helped both of us! 

Bradley practically lived in his rain boots this week! All the snow melted and it rained a few days. It made for a very wet and muddy yard. (So thank you for the boots, Grandma!!)
I love this picture so much!
He loved using his "rake" to get snow from our big snow pile and putting in the water to watch it melt. This entertained him for SO long!
 Rainy walk!
 We walked to the park one day with Shauna and Nathan. I had chalk in the stroller and on the way home the boys played with it. Nathan wrote the letters of the alphabet every couple of feet and each time he wrote a new one the boys would stop, turn around to look at the letters, and sing the alphabet at the top of their lungs. It was really cute.
 The mud from Bradley's boots one day. I swept my floor a LOT this week...and it hardly helped. 
 Bradley has known how to spell his name for a long time but isn't usually interested in writing it by himself. This was the first time! I helped with the B, R, and Y (he has a harder time with letters with curves in them) and he insisted on putting an H in the middle of it...but I was impressed!
 Worms!!!
 Our new sandbox. Tommy and I set it up last night and Bradley spent several hours in it today. :)
 Oh and of course - this cute dude. 
 Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

So cute! I LOVE the picture and story about the chalk alphabet down the sidewalk.