Thursday, October 9, 2014

Around Our House

Well, this is late. I wrote it Sunday but kept forgetting to get Tommy's pictures. So this was supposed to be posted on sunday, the 5th.

Bradley got to use glue sticks for the first time in preschool this week. He loved it! I thought I would have to teach him how to not use too much but instead he kept barely putting any and I had to get him to put more. We learned about fall leaves. :)
We fed the sister missionaries one night and found out it was Sister Hatch's one year mark! So we had her blow out a candle...only we weren't having dessert so she stuck it in a peach slice. Then of course Bradley wanted a turn too. :)
We watched Reece Wednesday afternoon and evening while Adam and Hailee went on a date. She is a fun little girl.
 Friday night we had a BYU themed date. I assigned different rooms in our house to be buildings on campus. I made a "class schedule" with various activities. We ate knock-off J Dawgs for dinner and went to the "wilk" for mint brownies and chocolate milk and a game of bowling (using Bradley's little set) half way through the night. It was all really fun.
We went to the zoo Saturday morning. It was nice and chilly which is the way we like it! Less people and more active animals. Caleb slept through his entire first trip to the zoo (not surprising).
We got home just in time to enjoy General Conference. B did great playing quietly and occasionally listening. The very last hour on Sunday was rough but I was very pleased with how he did the rest of the time.
haha...shining his nerf gun laser on President Eyring. 

No comments: